1. Do not open attached files from unknown sources, they could be scam Valentine E-cards or a fake romantic video.
2. Do not click links you receive through email or social media etc. This could be a malicious link that downloads malware or viruses on your device!
3. Do not accept any downloads, be suspicious even if the page seems legitimate.
4. Do not use public/shared computers or an open unsecured Wi-Fi connection to make transactions or actions that require you to give a password/personal details.
5. Ensure you have an effective security solution that is capable of detecting known and new malware strains – Try our Next Generation PC Antivirus.