Keyfort delivers IT engineering and cloud computing services for private, public and not for profit organisations. It does this from its two offices: Bournemouth in the south and Hull in the north. Our existing clients include Viridor Waste Management which is part of the Pennon Group plc, Vocational Training Charitable Trust, East Hampshire District Council and Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra.
Keyfort is affiliated to both the Dorset Chamber of Commerce & Industry as well as the Hull & Humber Chamber of Commerce.
All customers are assigned an account manager who will work with you to understand requirements, propose solutions, engage Keyfort’s operations team and provide an ongoing business contact in addition to Keyfort’s technical support services.
Face to face networking with our Chamber of commerce partners. Building strong business relationships based on common values and most importantly, trust.
Some of our Partners
Keyfort provides tailored IT services comprising:
- Software development
- Computer systems design
- Computer networks
- Computer network security
- Automatic data backup and synchronisation across sites
- Secure remote access to shared computer resources
- System installation, configuration and deployment
- Cloud computing services
- Remote user and site data collection and distribution via smart phones and tablet PCs
- Remote monitoring, reporting and technical support
Keyfort IT project team resources include:
- Analysis of requirements and specification of scope
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering
Delivering IT engineering excellence
Configuration, installation & maintenance
Our Business Development and Account Management Team