Cyber security checklist
Have you checked your cyber security protection lately?
43% of UK businesses have suffered a cyber security breach or attack within the last 12 months (Cyber Security Breaches Survery 2018)
- Have you tested your IT system with a basic vulnerability scan?
- Does your IT System have multiple layers of cyber defence?
- Is your data automatically backed up off-site on a daily basis?
- Have you informed employees on what they can do to increase cyber protection?
Use our checklist to review your cyber security protection
Malware can spread from machine to machine by using a network connection. Antivirus scans help prevent contamination in your network.
Make sure that your employees follow these 3 simple rules to increase protection:
☐ Be vigilant of tempting offers – if it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is.
☐ Do NOT open emails or attachments from suspicious sources – even if it is from someone you recognise, try checking with that person via another source i.e. phone.
☐ Do NOT give out sensitive data or information to anyone.
So what does Keyfort's Managed Service include?
- Initial Assessment – Keyfort performs a vulnerability scan to start with so that we can assess the vulnerabilities in your system. We don’t exploit your vulnerabilities – this can lead to your systems being compromised.
- Plan of Action – Once we have our initial assessment of your system, we can work out the best way to combat the vulnerabilities.
- Implementation & Backup – Now we know how to combat the vulnerabilities, the plan is put into action. Keyfort configures automatic daily off-site backups of your key data so that in event of onside data corruption, malign or error, we can quickly restore your original data from off-site backups.
- Six Monthly Vulnerability Scan – Under the Keyfort Cyber Security Plan, we conduct a vulnerability scan of your network every 6 months to verify that automatic updates and access rights continue to meet the required security standards.
- Pro-Active Engineering Support – Keyfort is dedicated to providing IT Engineering Support to clients. We have been around since 2000, so we have plenty of expertise under our belts. Our engineers have a breadth of knowledge, skills and expertise so we are able to deal with a vast range of situations.
- Management Information – Keyfort uses CRM management to log, track, notify and address issues. This facilitates the provision of case status, usage reports and incident logs to meet your organisation’s requirements.