Do you have total network visibility?
Nearly 7/10 businesses identified a breach or attack with an average cost to large businesses being £20,000, and in some cases, millions. (Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2017)
Keyfort’s cyber security includes remote testing via an internet connection to stimulate the view of your systems through the eyes of a potential attacker.
An in-depth assessment allows us to produce a technical overview with a management level summary of the weaknesses within your network.
Keyfort engineers can then advise the best course of remedial action.
What does the Keyfort vulnerability scan do?
- Scoping – Identifying the main risks and assessing the appropriate targets for security testing.
- Discovery – Gathering information about a network & its services.
- Vulnerability Scanning – Testing systems and services for known vulnerabilities (they are assessed, but not exploited so your systems aren’t compromised).
- Analysis – The results arising will be consolidated and assessed.
- Risk Assessment Report – You will receive an executive summary and recommended corrective actions.
The Keyfort Cyber Security Testing does NOT include:
- Application tests – which are used to identify/assess potential threats to software applications (inc. bespoke or propriety software applications).
- Social Engineering Tests – these rely heavily on human interaction & often involve tricking other people into breaking security procedures.
Keyfort also offer an on-site assessment by connecting to your internal network.
This on-site approach allows Keyfort’s experienced network analysts to view services and resources from behind the external perimeter to help identify internal vulnerabilities e.g. weak wireless security.