Configuration, testing and accreditation.
The Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2017 reveals nearly 7/10 businesses identified a breach or attack, with the average cost to large businesses of all breaches over the period being £20,000 and in some cases reaching millions. These statistics are set to rise.
The Keyfort comprehensive security assessment
Keyfort’s cybersecurity testing includes remote testing via the Internet to simulate the view of your systems through the eyes of a potential attacker.
An in-depth threat assessment allows us to produce a technical overview with management level summary of the weaknesses in your network. Keyfort systems engineers can then advise you on the best course of remedial action.
What does the Keyfort vulnerability scan do?
1. Scoping. Identifying the main risks and assessing the appropriate targets for security testing.
2. Discovery. Gathering information about a network and its services.
3. Vulnerability Scanning. Testing systems and services for known vulnerabilities. Vulnerabilities will be assessed but will not be actively exploited as systems may be compromised.
4. Analysis. The results arising will be consolidated and assessed.
5. Risk Assessment Report. An executive summary complete with recommended corrective actions will be produced.
Wait there’s more..
We can also offer onsite assessment by connecting to your internal network. The on-site approach allows Keyfort’s experienced network analysts to view services and resources from behind the external perimeter to help identify internal vulnerabilities e.g. weak wireless security.
Government standard accreditation – Read Our Cyber Essentials Overview
The Keyfort cybersecurity testing does not include:
- Application tests used to identify and assess potential threats to software applications, including bespoke or proprietary software applications.
- Social Engineering tests which rely heavily on human interaction and often involves tricking other people into breaking security procedures.
|One off scan||£249.00||Up to 8 IPs|
|Quarterly scans for 1 year||£599.00||Up to 8 IPs|
|One off scan||£849.00||Up to 50 IPs|
|Quarterly scans for 1 year||£1,495.00||Up to 50 IPs|
|External & internal Vulnerability scan & on-site risk assessment||£3,250.00||Up to 50 IPs|
|Additional on-site risk assessment (1 day on-site, 1 day due diligence report)||£1,500.00|