What is Cloud computing?
Cloud computing breaks up basic computing resources from individual physical on-site machines. The user can rapidly provision and release the resources with minimal management. This practice allows users to access a shared pool of computing resources they can use on-demand instead of maintaining physical computers, storage, services or networking resources dedicated to an application.
What are the advantages of Cloud Computing for my organisation?
Reduced costs: Companies don’t need to maintain physical infrastructure anymore! Instead you can pay for access to the exact computing resources that you need. Computer resources became an operational expense rather than a capital expense.
Rapid Scaling: Cloud Computing model allows organisations to scale up or down nearly instantaneously based on their current demand. This eliminates underutilised assets.
Ease of Use & Maintenance: Resources and updates can be deployed in a nautomated, standardised fashion. This increases accessibility and eliminated inconsistencies and the need for manual updates.
Better Disaster Recovery: Cloud-based backup solutions tend to be relatively inexpensive, and easy to use. The Cloud Computing model also means key files aren’t trapped on individual machines which will inevitably fail at some point.
Greater Accessibility: Cloud Computing opens more avenues for your employees to access data and digital tools. Cloud-based software can be accessed through most browsers and mobile devices.
Why Choose Keyfort Cloud Services (KCS)?
- Move, integrate and deliver applications across any environment (public, private, traditional IT or a hybrid combination).
- Flexibility to rapidly roll-out new IT services for cost-saving businesses processes.
- The ability to add and subtract users.
- No limit to the number of users.
- Automatic offsite backup for your office data.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) including online boking, payment and document storage.
- Business controls and security.
- No hardware or software required.
- KCS reduces infrastructure and the costs that come with it!
- KCS is accessible from any device, anywhere that has an internet connection.
- KCS has 99.9% uptime guarantee.